TUPNews is a subsidiary of The Uncertainty Principle

Wednesday

ASIA NEWS

From a personals ad in Hong Kong. Highlight: "He should not totally mess everything up in the relationship." TUPNews' source reports that all HK girls are this demanding:

Please only respond if you are SERIOUS and SOLIDLY looking for marriage and want to give us a chance at starting something special and get together to have a commitment very soon. You have to meet my requirements if you are real and confident. PLEASE REMEMBER : I am looking for a potential husband for marriage. PLEASE NOTE : I am NOT interested in playing games and just waste of your time or mine either.
Send a RECENT pic with details ! We both will make decisions quickly because life is short; what have we been missing! We start from here.

This is all about your someone special :
*Asian, 30s, 5'5, 110 lbs, beautiful, classy sexy (can be upbeat) and attractive as some people said.
*Dress casual to dress up.
*Enjoy dance, music, movies, ...but not a big sport fans, outdoors, slow walking, beach, peaceful and clean places, fine dining out, a bit of fast driving, playing with kids and dogs, fresh flowers, writing poems and painting, shopping, cooking sometimes, quiet time, doing home stuff, international news. *Not into bar scenes very much(once in a while is ok).
*I don't smoke, drink socially (maybe just a couple glasses of beer or wine), no drug.
* I can relocate to be with this someone special once we have met in person. He should be ready come to see me sometime very soon. I don't mind getting married and living there / here / any parts of the world as long as I know he will love me and my family.
*I have the mixed accent-British/Asian/American...whatever..I speak English well, fluent Cantonese and others a bit. I am a fast learner.
* well-traveled, have good common sense.
* I am soft, weak and strong in some ways. I cried when I am sad.
* I care how a man looks but I don't suppose he has to wear the nice suits. This is my someone special :
* Looking for someone special for a serious and high-quality relationship who can be honest, responsible, mature, loyal, sincere, caring and upfront with me.
* Someone who MUST realize that his woman will bring good luck to him.

This is what a famous Chinese fortune teller said to me.
* Someone who is VERY single and normal, no ex- or other unusual relationships attached. He should not totally mess everything up in the relationship.
I don't want to have AIDS.
* Someone who can apend time with me during the weekends, holidays and my birthday. * Someone who is easy to talk to and someone is not complicated.
* Someone who is over 30s; I don't want to be with a man looks like my dad.
* Someone who holds a rather old fashioned way of looking at marriage where the man takes care of the woman and the woman takes care of the house and children. We can be with each other either in tough times and good times. He cares about me more than money.
* Someone who is not looking for a maid or business partner.
* Someone who is financially very stable and secure, and can afford the whole family and everything I NEED and WANT. He should be ready to devote his life to establishing and building a strong relationship leading to marriage and to having our own beautiful baby soon.
* Someone who is healthy and clean in good shape, not a drinker/smoker, no cigars or drugs.
* Someone has the good personality and know the table manner, he does not eat his fingers nails like a baby.
* Someone who appreciates a "stay-at-home woman" who can be valuable by being with him. I want to have 2 kids in the near future.
* I want to show someone what it means to have a loyal, caring, lovable, honest partner who will completely commit herself to her man.
* I have never been married and have no kids so I expect the same from a man.

Any takers?